zoom, zoom, like an aeroplane!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

approved & plane launcher stuff & percy the pig.

ok so first thing first, my experiment has been given the all clear! yippppe! So yesterday, i went to Bunnings, and bought my materials for my plane launcher.















plank of craft wood, a daisy for decoration, and PVA glue :)

following my trip to Bunnings, i went to the fantastical Royal Easter Show; saw the cows, pigs, horses, rides, showbags.. blah, blah, blah, but the highlight was that I won this pig! *oink* *oink*














meet, Percy the Pig!

Anyways, I hope all who are bothered enough and bored enough to have been following my blog have a HAPPY & SAFE HOLIDAYS!! I see you guys next term.. or before then, cya gee!

1 comment:

  1. good luck when you are doing your experiemnt!!

    the pig is so cute!!!!!
    you're so lucky, my dad won't let me go to the easter show....

    ReplyDelete