zoom, zoom, like an aeroplane!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

folding airplanes :)

Quick recap of what I am actually doing ~

My experiment will answer the question:
'How does size of paper used to make paper airplanes affect their flight.'

I will be testing the following types of paper aeroplanes:

source: http://www.10paperairplanes.com/

So now I have followed the instructions on the site above and have folded the airplanes I will be using.
Of course, I will fold each multiple times since I will be repeating the experiment countless times.. *cough* *cough*, nah, just kidding.. I will.

Btw, this site has cool animations, just thought I'd show you guys an example:























Here's a pic of my airplanes I made & I will be using. Obviously 'The Dart' could use some refinement.













I tried flying them and in my opinion the arrow has the smoothest and fastest flight. Although, the stealth is meant to be the fastest of them... oh well, must be some human error in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment